Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

:: Merry Christmas!!!
The Christmas, the dinner, and sharing joy moment...

You all may have read from my previous posting that I had this kinda wish to spend christmas in different but lovely way. Having a proper dinner with home made meals served was one part of it. And of course, sharing it with your closed ones is the most important things. And today was the christmas day. Yes, I admit exhaustion had hit me so badly this morning. While forcing myself to wake up this morning and the fact that I had my service at church today.

But everything was happy ending after all. I went to church, done my service, went home and watched some christmas specials on TV. Afterwards, I continued my cooking and finishing the preparation. It took hours, because I and my friends had to cook 3 main meals, sides and couple of quick entrees. Okay, this is the special christmas dinner menu :)

Christmas Dinner Menu
Entree:
Green Salad Mix
Nachos with Tomato and Avocado Dip
Lorraine Quiche
Main:
Roast Turkey with Herb and Bacon Stuffing
Thai Prawn Salad
Whole Baked Ham with Grapefruit Glaze
Baked Pasta
Sides:
Hasselback Potatoes
Desserts:
Frozen Christmas Pudding with Chocolate Sauce
Creme Caramel Pudding

Honestly, it was undeniably tiring, but it was fun though. It was my second time throwing a party at home, but this one is absolutely different compare to the one before. I served more seasonal foods this time and the worse was I have never known how they taste should be like because I've never tried them before. And then, even though I only invite 8 people for the dinner, but the variety of foods are more complex this time. Last Housewarming party on early this year, we invited around 30 people, but we only provided less complicated foods because mostly we used instant ingredients. So yeah...this one was pretty a blast for my cooking experience :)

Anyway, that was pretty much my christmas was all about. Hope your christmas would be merry, too :) And finally, please allow me sincerelly to wish you all:

Merry Christmas 2005
Let's His peace and His never ending love will forever be in your heart.
And let's share His spirit of love around you every single day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home