Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

:: I Thought I Was Fine...

But I wasn't. I may sound exaggerated, but I really had lived in denial in past two days. Been thinking that there's no such a big deal had happened, but the truth was it really had.

Few hours after the accident I was still laughing about it. Not about how bad it was, but it was about how misfortunate we were, that even in the worst moment like that, there was a police handed my friend $170 fine plus the company owner who was about to claim the cost of his ugly fence that my friend hit.

A day after that I have become the most conscientious car passanger ever.

On the second day, I didn't feel really well. I got this headache and finally vomit. And you believe it or not, after a while I've became better than before. I gave myself a flashback to what had happened couple days ago and realized that it was really happened and I couldn't pretend that it never happened.

Then I finally tried to speak about it to some people that I trust and their comforting words were really worked with me. I took my time to think about it and thanking God that His help never comes late.

Another thing to be thankful before I end this year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home