Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

a new photoblog

remember, i once posted some links about CityDailyPhotoBlog? Until now I still constantly go to those cool sites and admiring those wonderful pictures they capture. i think those contributors are just amazing, it shows how much their passion for photography. and an idea to post a photo of their cities each day is very inspiring.

i recall when i used to live in melbourne, i was thinking to contribute and become a part of this cool community. but who am i to compare my so ordinary photos with this and this blog. those two photographers i always admire and through their pictures just make me deeper in love with melbourne ;)

however, since i've moved to this city, i just realized that they don't have any cityphotoblog from any cities in China. i heard before that China used to block Blogger, but fortunately rules have changed hence blogging now has become no hassle. so, i thought, why not me? i know my photos are not as good as most of the contibutors' and most of my photos are not worthy of displayed. but come to think about it, it is the beauty of this city itself that make a photo look beautiful. what a photographer does is to take the best moment or the view from his/her own angle in order to obtain a great picture. in addition of that, editing is also another option to beautify a photo *which i don't really prefer to unless simple necessary editing*.

and this city are just too interesting to be missed.

so, for now on, I'm part of this cool worldwide community called CityDailyPhotoBlog and will actively contribute my daily photo of Beijing. Visit me daily at http://beijingdailyphoto.blogspot.com and don't hesitate to leave me any comments :)

Wish me luck :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On ya, ween - looking forwards to checking out all your pixz :-)

(now you can take some photos of all the peking duck restaurants in Beijing...) hehe! *joke*

I was surprised to read you think they make better duck here in Melbourne - not that you'll catch me complaining

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thanks so much for the link and lovely comments. I'm glad you've decided to join us. Thanks again.
John
http://melbourneinphotos.com

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fivin, I never knew what your name was until now... What a shame we never received the chance to meet in person... maybe one day!

On a happier subject, the Australian Embassy in Manila received Melai's application last week & she has to go for an interview on the 23rd of October... wish us luck!

BTW, I love reading your Beijing blog - your comments really add so much interest.

3:46 PM  
Blogger vveen said...

mase: hehe. now you know me :)
congrats to you and melai. i know exactly what you feel dealing with immigration thingy. it's kinda sucks but everything's gonna be alright ;) and let's meet! :D

john: my pleasure john :D
you deserve it!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home