Spare of A Girl's Thoughts

"Life is not about finding our self, but how we create it" It's about a girl who is very fascinated about life, but yet hasn't got enough about it. She's kinda stuck between the reminiscent and the future all about but always looking forward to move on and wishing someday, neither force or vengeance would be able to restraint her from her very own freedom.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Where am I now???


For at least 4 months forward, I will live in this new city. To start a new life, to get new, if not bizzare experiences, to travel and not being stuck at one place, to keep moving on and see another part of the world. Although so many things have been sacrificed, bucket of tears were dropped and my whole body were painful due too excessive time spending on a plane...still... I've decided to go.

Do I love it? Do I enjoy? Did i cry buckets? How about Melbourne? How about my beloved friends and families out there in Melbourne?

One question has been bugging my mind, "will I be able to survive?"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ween, good to see you back blogging again!

Sorry to hear that you're feeling so bad, I know how you feel 100%. I miss Melai heaps (we are lodging her fiancee visa at long last - next week!) and the Philippines too... It's my second home! (I really miss their sweet & sour lapu-lapu so much... - it's a fish like our coral trout cooked in sweet & sour sauce)

Can I ask where are you now? Hope you're OK :-)

Let me know when you're back and we'll take you out for a meal at Brunswick Street... hehe!! Deal?

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi veen, just want to say ....be patient ya stay cool.....i am sure everything is gonna be all right for you there. Don't forget to come back here....hopefully we can go together to our best friend wedding someday huauauaua

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean YOUR wedding lii?? hahahahaha

-dian-

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Veen.....You'll be allright, Matey! hahaha....Just have to be carefull with everything that you put into your mouth...Remember, the only thing they don't eat that got four legs are furnitures. hahaha....Miss you Dear! Tanuwijaya family

7:37 AM  
Blogger vveen said...

Mase: DEAL!!! lol.
For you and Melai, I hope everything is gonna be fine :)

elly n dian: *ngangguk kepala aja deh gua* lu mah ngomong kawin mulu tp ga kawin2..hehehe.

Pat: Thank you ku...i know i will always be missed :D *minta ditabok* hehe

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home